Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Buddy and Me

My job is my best friend. its there for me, always. it gives me little gifts. it comments on nearly all of my facebook status updates. i dream about it. i talk in my sleep about it. its usually the first thing i think of when i wake up. i spend an hour a day to see it. i stay late not to leave it. i want more people to know how awesome my best friend is, and i fear that it will leave me for someone better. sometimes i want more from it, but i think that's normal. i don't have time for anyone or anything else but my best friend. I'm strongly considering moving in with it. it makes me laugh. it makes me proud. it rarely makes me cry. sometimes it makes me nervous just because i care so much and want the best for it. i can see myself growing old with it. maybe. my buddy and me... my only friend really.

the word you are search for is LOSER.

No comments:

Post a Comment