Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why My Landlord Needs Therapy


Hi! Welcome to Apartment 2. Today we're going to take a close look at my mini-dwelling, from the inside out, to see if we can find all the reasons my landlord needs therapy. Come, peer with me!




Someone got a label maker for Christmas! (was it a re-gift, I wonder?)



how many locks does it take to get into apartment 2? count with us! 1... 2... 3... 4 (don't forget your 'secret code'/phone #!)... 5.. 6...



More helpful reminders! YAY!


Let's not forget the old bathroom wallpaper, the chicken-incubator-styled heat lamp, and the motion sensory hallway lighting that sensors about 50% of motions. Never a dull moment.

Well, that concludes today's episode of Why My Landlord Needs Therapy. Tune in next time, when we'll discover Bruce's fake security camera system and his overwhelming love for orange scented air fresheners. Then we can take a look at why his wife goes by a different last name... See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment